今日上lab, 對d case study, 覺得好好玩,好開心, 好鍾意critical thinking, 將自己幾年學geh knowledge應用返出黎感覺真係好好好爽。
由year 1開始我就已經過住library geh 日子,人地去玩,我就日溫夜溫。到左year 2, 一係就係library,一係就係醫院,一係就係屋企訓覺。 有時會覺得我點解唔hea下,享受下life!不過越大越發覺自己係無行錯geh,起碼而家d知識用返出黎,係開心geh。
突然間想起以前year 2 係gipsland 住個一個月,初頭派左去間山區醫院,喊到隻豬gum....不過其實做落做落都好好....人情味真係好濃,一生難忘。可以有幸幫助陪住病人臨死前的日子,係幾gum有意義。
Patient still chat, tell jokes, laugh tgh with you few days before they passed away....life is always unexpected. 人生總有過客,有人走,有人入,無人知。I miss the cardiac cancer patient, I wont forget what he told me, "JUST GO TO DISCO and FIND YOUR BOYFRIEND! lol" His smile, his voice, till now, still imprinted in my heart. Luckily, I am at his side, luckily I ca stay with his dear wife....and take care of her when he is heading to heaven.
David, my dearest nurse. If not you, I can't hold till now. You drive me, like a daddy, take care of me. I still remember under that 4 degree winter, I was shivering every night. I could hardly see the sunlight, no matter outside the hospital, or inside my heart. Until you drive me to the spot nearby and show me how beautiful this world is. God, I really miss the old days...though being alone, no friends, just me, the staff and patients.... but i just love that simple life. I miss Blendy, David....everyone! I hope Joyce is still surviving, I hope her husband can still hold hands and say " I LOVE YOU DARLING!"
When I look these couples, I just hope one day, I can find someone like him that can hold my hands, even I was sick, can't stand up, can't speak, just can only open my eyes. The one that never let me go, we don't need much speakings, but can still understand and being thankful for the other one is still alive.
After a year, I loose the contact with David, Blendy.... I can't see those beautiful spots, up at the mountain, beside the sea bay.....
Being in a complex world, I still believe simplicity still exist in some parts of the world, and deep in the heart of some people, including me.
GOD, thanks for placing good people beside me, who reminds me when i was lost. I finally know what should I do, and decide my way. I will treasure all the gifts that you give to me.
黑還是黑。 白還是白。
沒有留言:
張貼留言